October 20, 2011

More organizing around the house..

I have been busy this week trying to bring some order into a few areas of my house.
After getting the organization binder in order, I tackled a few problem areas. In the pantry, I added a door shoe holder to hold all our snacks. In the bathroom, I added storage drawers- one to hold bandaids and creams, another to hold cold medicines and thermometers. The little purple basket holds all the cough drops. 

My craft area was turning into a dumping zone! I added a tupperware set of drawers to hold little items. Behind the stack of fabric is a bin for works in project.
 Instead of my fabric hiding in a box under my table, it is now neatly folded on the newly freed up shelf. Items that were stuffed in are now in the drawers.
My daughter had a huge play space in the front living room that she never touched. So I moved it all to her closet! I love not having to look at all those toys anymore.
Organization zone on fridge for keeping track of dates, appointments, and notes from school. The green dot is a dry erase dot. I can write notes there too and my daughter has one in her room. When I think of something I want her to do or remember, I write her a note there! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment